Adker Plc is recruiting for a multinational FMCG company based in Lagos State to fill the position of Procurement Category Manager.
If you are interested and eligible for this position, then go through this article to get full information about this job opening and application process.
We only publish verified and authentic information about available jobs and recruitment updates.
Join our Telegram Channel and subscribe to our Email newsletter to be among the first to get all updates about future recruitments and jobs.
Adker Recruit: Job Description and Application Details
Company description – The client is a multinational FMCG company based in Lagos state, Nigeria.
Recruitment Agency: Adker Recruit
The Job: Procurement Category Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Implement category or commodity strategies to optimize business efficiency.
- Execute elements of the overall operations category strategy to ensure service delivery improvements.
- Perform category management including strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, contract, performance and risk management.
- Work with Category Managers in understanding the global spend and identifying opportunities to increase quality and improve value for money.
- Perform procurement reporting and analysis of management information to identify potential improvement opportunities.
- Identify innovative procurement solutions that provide cashable savings and process efficiencies for the organization.
- Address vendor issues to ensure the highest level of service delivery.
- Maintain contractual and business relationships with vendors.
- Facilitate implementation of procurement change initiatives within the category to improve business performance.
- Develop best procurement practices to lead and manage procurement teams.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of respective global supply markets, competitors and product innovations.
- Build strong relationships with customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide assistance to the company’s acquisition strategies by completing the due diligence and integration activities for the spend categories.
- Plan and execute effective negotiation processes with vendors.
Education Requirements and Qualifications
- First Degree in relevant course
- Minimum 5 years in strategic procurement role with exposure to supply chain management, complex strategic sourcing and optimal procurement processes and standards
- MBA or Masters degree is an added advantage
- Engineering or Operational background is an added advantage
- Demonstrated performance in working within cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expert data analysis and interpretation skills
- Expert negotiation skills
Application Closing Date
The application closing date for this position is not Specified.
How how to apply
Note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See Latest Updates on Our Website
- How to Make Money as a Nigerian Student without Failing Academically
- How to Make Money on Instagram [10 Best Ways]
- Adker Plc is Recruiting Shipping Manager for a Multinational FMCG Company Based in Lagos
- Adker Plc is Recruiting Head of Sales for a Multinational FMCG Company Based in Lagos
- Adker Plc Recruiting Procurement Category Manager for Multinational FMCG Company
- 11 Best Online Research Studies Group to Make $200 Every Hour
- FHI 360 Jobs: Data Hub Specialist
- FHI 360 Jobs: Communications Specialist
- FHI 360 Jobs: Assistant Technical Officer, Nursing, Gamboru Ngala, Nigeria
- FHI 360 Jobs: Assistant Technical Officer, Primary Health Care, Dikwa, Nigeria
- FHI 360 Jobs: Assistant Technical Officer – Midwifery, Dikwa, Nigeria
- FHI 360 Jobs Now Recruiting in Nigeria