Adker Plc is recruiting for a multinational FMCG company based in Lagos State to fill the position of Head of Sales.
If you are interested and eligible for this position, then go through this article to get full information about this job opening and application process.
We only publish verified and authentic information about available jobs and recruitment updates.
Join our Telegram Channel and subscribe to our Email newsletter to be among the first to get all updates about future recruitments and jobs.
Adker Recruit: Job Description and Application Details
Company description – The client is a multinational FMCG company based in Lagos state, Nigeria.
Recruitment Agency: Adker Recruit
The Job: Head of Sales
Job Status: Full Time Job, Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Head of Sales primary role is leading the sales department, overseeing activities of the sales professionals and monitoring sales performance as a whole.
- The Head of Sales defines and communicates the business’s KPIs and targets to sales personnel on a regular basis, analyses patterns in consumer and market behavior, and subsequently defines data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimize the business’s commercial performance.
- In charge of developing weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the department, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, product mix development, and taking responsibility for the department’s performance against targets.
- Manages the calendar in regard to trading priorities inclusive of launches, promotions, exclusives, and campaign activities for the purpose of maximizing sales opportunities.
- Implementing sales strategies that further the organization agenda and drives enhanced revenue generation for the business.
- Delivers an optimized market mix relative to the core target consumers and identifies the roadmap that will lead to achievement of the overall business goals.
- Utilizes analytics tools and works with the analytics team in undertaking detailed analyses of sales performance for the purpose of reporting sales strategy successes, weaknesses, and opportunities to senior sales management.
- Building strong relationships with the external partners and consumers and regularly interacts with them by attending sales workshops, seminars and hosting events, playing an active role in the growth and awareness of the industry.
- To engage dealers/retailers in order to build strong brand image and gain their support in terms of improved product availability & visibility.
Education Requirements and Qualifications
- First degree in relevant course
- Additional qualifications especially MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 20 years sales experience 10 of which must be in Sales/marketing management position
- in-depth knowledge of the business’s product as well as standard strategic, analytical, and marketing concepts.
- Deep understanding of the business’s marketplace models as well as the opportunities and limitations that come along with it.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, portraying an ability to move and inspire a large group in a unified direction and vision.
- Good Customer relationship
- Good communication skills
- Highly analytical
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly proactive
- Excellent integrity
- Good listening ability
Application Closing Date
The application closing date for this position is not Specified.
How how to apply
Note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.